Welcome to my recipe portion! Am I going to give you a background of why I started cooking? Fuck no. Am I going to give a long ass story before getting to the part that you’re all looking for? Fuck no. Am I going to post pics? Probably fucking not. Let’s get started.
I typically cook for 2 + leftovers. I would block out an hour of time to make this. The prep is what takes the longest.
- -2 lbs of potatoes (gold) is preferred. The potatoes should be small.
- -4 tbs of butter
- -2 tbs of minced garlic
- -1 tbs of chopped parsley – dried is okay too
- -Salt to taste
- -Pepper to taste
- -1 1/2 tbs of parmesan cheese
- 1) In a LARGE pot, fill 3/4 with water, add the potatoes and bring to a boil. *Covering the pot with a lid quickens this process.
- 2) Preheat the oven to a high broil – 400 degrees.
- 3) Cook until the potatoes are done – 30-40 minutes
- 4) Using a fork, stick the potatoes. The potatoes should fall off easily.
- 5) Drain the potatoes.
- 6) Arrange the potatoes on a baking sheeting.
- 7) Flatten the potatoes using anything hard or your hand. I used the bottom of a cup.
- 8) Mix the butter, garlic, parsley and pour over each potato.
- 9) Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- 10) Broil until they are crispy (lightly golden brown) – about 12 minutes.
- 11) Add the cheese and let the potatoes broil for another minute or until the cheese is melted.
- 12) Take the potatoes out of the oven and sprinkle any additional salt/pepper – you’re ready to serve!
This makes a great side to my perfect steak recipe.
Try this out for yourselves, Babes!