Welcome to my recipe portion! Am I going to give you a background of why I started cooking? Fuck no. Am I going to give a long ass story before getting to the part that you’re all looking for? Fuck no. Am I going to post pics? Probably fucking not. Let’s get started.
I typically cook for 2 + leftovers. I would block out 45 minutes to make this. The prep is what takes the longest.
- – A package of dry yakisoba noodles or one package of already made yakisoba noodles
- – 2 tbs of canola or vegetable oil + more if needed
- – 1/2 or a yellow onion – sliced into medium pieces
- – 1/3 of a green cabbage
- – 2 celery – cut into small pieces
- – 1 1/2 tbs of soy sauce x 2
- – 1 tbs oyster sauce x 2
- – 1 tbs of sesame oil
- – 2 links of Chinese sausage (optional)
- 1) Prep all of the ingredients as cooking does not take very long.
- 2) In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, oyster sauce and sesame oil. I made the sauce twice just in case I want to add more.
- 3) OPTIONAL – Cut the chinese sausage into small pieces.
- 4) OPTIONAL- Heat a large pan or wok over medium heat and add in the sausage.
- 5) OPTIONAL- Cook until the pieces start to crisp and remove to a paper towel lined plate.
- 6) Set the heat to high and add in the canola (or vegetable) oil in the wok/pan.
- 7) Add in the veggies and cook until the onion starts to become caramelized.
- 8) Add the noddles and toss it all together – add another tbs of canola/vegetable oil if the noodles are not pulling apart that easily.
- 9) Add in the soy sauce mixture and toss together.
- 10) Add in any additional sauce for taste.
- 11) Add in the Chinese sausage and ensure it’s all mixed in.
- 12) You’re ready to serve!
Try this out for yourselves, Babes!