Welcome to my recipe portion! Am I going to give you a background of why I started cooking? Fuck no. Am I going to give a long ass story before getting to the part that you’re all looking for? Fuck no. Am I going to post pics? Probably fucking not. Let’s get started.
I typically cook for 2 + leftovers. I would block out an hour to make this. The prep is what takes the longest.
- -1.5 – 2 lbs of beef sirloin, or rib eye – cut into cubes
- -3 tbs garlic – minced (2 + 1). It’s a lot, I know! SO GOOD
- -2 tbs oil – vegetable or canola
- -1 tbs soy sauce + 1/4 tsp
- -1 tbs sugar
- -1 tbs oyster sauce
- -1/2 tsp salt
- -1/2 tsp black pepper
- -1/2 head of lettuce – any kind – chopped
- -1/2 tomato – chopped into large pieces
- -1/2 white onion chopped
- -SAUCE – 2 limes (juice) + 1/8 tsp salt + 1/8 tsp pepper
- -OPTIONAL – 2 eggs – over easy or sunny-side up
- -OPTIONAL – 2 cups of cooked rice
- 1) Mix the 1 tbs of garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, salt and pepper together. Add in more salt if needed.
- 2) Add the beef in to marinate.
- 3) Mix together 2 limes juiced, salt and pepper for the sauce. Set aside.
- 4) Put the lettuce on a plate, tomato on top and onions on top of that so they’re layered.
- 5) In a large pan or skillet, add in 1 tbs oil over high heat.
- 6) Add in 1 tbs garlic and half of the beef – cook until the beef is seared on all sides.
- 7) Remove onto the bed of lettuce mixture.
- 8) Repeat with the second half of the beef.
- 9) Cook the eggs and add on top (optional)
- 10) Eat with rice (optional) and lime sauce!
Try this out for yourselves, Babes!